Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy new year

I'm ending this blog to start a new one: http://laditoabuja.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading my rants and random thoughts even though I slacked big time. The blog is about 2 years old and I'm too old to continue in this direction (huh?).

The new one is about my gradual preparations to leave America and head to Abuja equipped with 'first-class' education and 'first-world' exposure. I'm a firm believer in returning of Nigerians and Africans in general back home. If we self-centardly all leave, who's gonna develop our 'dark' continent while we improve the lives of colonialists descendants?

hehehe, I dey craze small!

Ladi

2 comments:

i'm a firm believer of nigerians returning to Nigeria as well...the UK/US/Canada and any where else abroad is not our home...its not mine either even if im american born...

I want to relocate as well...maybe u can give me some advice!! happy new year!!

I think you are both on the right track and I'd to offer any help I can to enable your swift return to the "mother land" Im sure it will be very tough to deal w/o you here in North America but somehow...by the grace of god...we'll make it.

Post a Comment

Eh heh...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More