Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Seasons greetings

I'm still in the process of outlining New Year resolutions.

Academic, spiritual, family, friends, finances... I hope to travel to a new continent this summer, I'm excited, I hope I can.

It's awesome to be able to spend the holidays with family (Mum and sister). I've spent most of the break on retail therapy, buying shoes and bags (ordered from Abuja) and watching Ghanaian movies and Real Housewives of Orange County.

I crave Nigerian food and hopefully we'll find our way to the African restaurant around. I've had enough ramen, cereal, campbell soup and subway. Mum is here so Manna should be taking off from heaven.

My sister just walked in (to tell me something) and scared me and by reflex, I shut my laptop only for her to give me some facebook gist. You owe me dear...

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! May 2009 be wonderful for us all!

Ladi

7 comments:

Thank you very much. Hope you had a good Xmas and wishing you a happy New Year as well.

aww..!!lol!!

Have a very Happy New Year Ladi!!

Happy new yr!

Where r u celebrating? Obviously not in Nigeria for you to crave Naija food

Happy New Year 2009, lots of big wishes your way.

Happy New Year! Your blog was one of my favourites in 2008. Thanx

Happy New Year!! Many blessings to you and yours, amen!

Standtall, I'm in America oh...one village like this.

Post a Comment

Eh heh...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More