Friday, September 19, 2008

Handbags!! by House of Nodza (Gidan Nodza)

Quoted "Gidan Nodza(Hausa for House of Nodza) is a proudly Nigerian company that offers the best handmade luxury items of its kind. Products from Gidan Nodza are different and unique because all items are 100% handmade. Fabrics used are all dyed using the age old methods of; batik, tie & dye & other wax relief techniques. The leather used is locally sourced. So, to be in possession of a Gidan Nodza item is to be in possession of a rare work of Art. Visit to see what's new at Gidan Nodza from fabric(s) pieces to final product. "

She (the owner, Amina Hassan) was featured in UrbanKit's blog: http://urbanknit.blogspot.com/2008/08/gidan-nodza.html#links

I'm impressed!!!

Way to go Gidan Nodza (in na samu kudi zan yi sayyaya amma kunyi kokari. Ubangiji ya ba ku sa'a!)







Whatever Prada, Michael Kors, Coach, LV... with 100% Handmade? I'm Nodza babyeee!!!

Blogspot: http://www.houseofnodza.blogspot.com/

The Facebook group: http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9691492518

Shop!: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5465974


What do y'all think?
Future Awards Nomination for Amina Hassan anyone? Hell yea!

Ladi.

10 comments:

Mucho gracias girl...imagine my surprise when I traced a visitor to my blog via yours, it touched me deep down in my zuchiya (heart) But seriously thanks for taking the time.

Tres tres chic....why didn't anyone think about this earlier....
Way to go, Gidan Nodza.....us Nigerians in the diaspora are in need of some home grown chic...

I am glad you posted this, I am impressed.

I just came back for an update and fell in love (AGAIN) with those bags....

Kai, I already have enough bags, and I am curbing my shopaholic ways cos my kids keep ratting me out to their dad!!!

**trying to control herself**

lol!


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

I love the purses. I love the pink one...OMG..so cutie. You have got to sell one to me. I like.

Thanks for this post. I enjoyed it. I sure will check her out.

Thank God someone is finally putting the Northern craft for all to see, what does Nodza mean.

Amin!
The bags are really classy.

Great post, really nice bags, job well done.

Post a Comment

Eh heh...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More