Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tired

I saw Bishop Tutu and took pictures with him so thats awesome.

Been working so hard with graduation at my school for the past three days so my legs are killing.

I'm sooo sleepy right now and packing up all the junk from my room to move out.

Countingdown to going to 9ja. I called home and they told me NEPA had just taken light.

I guess I'm counting down to less electricity supply.

Kai!!!

I have gotten all my online orders so good for me.

What is Naija Chickito's latest blog entry talking about. Is any one worried or is it me?

Later mutane (people).

1 comments:

Chei! NEPA na bad thing..don't woory you will survive..lol

BTW you've been tagged, check my blog for details. ciao ciao

Post a Comment

Eh heh...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More