Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Splurging Habits. My ruffles, I-pod, and Me

I have taken three finals in three courses, one more left to do on Tuesday so my study break is to well, blog!

So my awesomeness of a closest friend got me a Forever21 gift card for my birthday and I bought the ruffled tops I've been making noise about..lol!

I bought an I-Pod, it took three seconds to order it online so I got a 1GB shuffle in red. The AIDS in AFRICA one..lol. I actually like red and its a good cause so I dropped a 'whooping' $49 and $3.88 in tax.

I ordered an engraving on it too. Way to immortalise oneself= story for another day.

Its my birthday present for myself.

1GB is 240 songs kinda so that enough for me. I can't be slaving myself to music. And I don't want to watch videos on my I-Pod. TV addiction is bad enough. Now you tube and free-episodes online...Kai, this generation eh?

Plus, In 9ja you can't be carrying an I-Pod the size of a remote control cause those area folks will just do you jazzy so the smaller, the less noticeable, the better.

See how I'm giving reasons for cheapness? Lol, But I think I made a smart choice.

Till I see ya in my mail box.

Is it me or has anyone also gotten addicted to Kini Big deal by Naeto C? I was even singing it during my spanish exam. Stil love Lagimo by Rooftop MCs still.

Ladi.

3 comments:

YOU DESERVE IT, GOT AN IPOD NANO N HAVE NOT USED IT ONCE. WILL DO WHEN I TRAVEL, HAVE NOT BEEN ON LONG WALKS EITHER TO NEED IT.

Ello ladi stranger,

First of all good luck with your finals, all of them (ah, to late for some), and enjoy the ipod.

I created a blog about rascal stories I sometimes write, about my own children, special I hope, and enjoyable to read.

It is at http://enjoyable-stories.blogspot.com/

If you are not interested, sorry to bother you with it, but perhaps it can give you a break from study.

Also hope you bought the ruffles you like, good clothes can make you feel happy.

Anyway, take care, and hope you had a happy birthday!

you got the shirts? YAY!!!!!!!
happy belated birthday dear.....

Post a Comment

Eh heh...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More