Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ladilicious Damage..more Splurging..Nobel prizes

There's nothing better the home calling to say I'm going shopping. So I did earlier yesterday and went to the mall later. As per, "buy this, buy that, for your cousin, e heh, your aunty," okay oh! Instructions heard remaining to damage the kudi.

I ended up buying like 3 cotton dresses and one blazer for myself and A LOT for my family. I went to GAP kids to shop for my sisters and I looked like one small baby mama buying clothes for her kids. LOL! I ended up clearing myself by gisting with a store assistant about how I couldn't return the clothes because I lived across the atlantic, and I was an african princess who came shopping all the wayyy to SHOP (okay I didn't tell her I was a princess oh biko!)

Anyway, I call my shopping trip damage to my debit card and being the end of the semester there's not quite much in there so to be shopping like that, its DAMAGE!!!!

So my I-Pod has arrived I need to pick it up from the post office..Yei!

Ladi is done with final exams and packing. MADNESS! My room is the hottest mess and I'll go to sleep like that and continue for the remaining few days I have here.

Secret: I'm gonna see (hopefully meet and take a picture, AMEN) with Bishop Desmond TuTu before I head out of this country so before the month ends. He's going around and will be at my yankee village of a school so oya pray for me 'cuz na hustle, I dey hustle.

Actually, they have MILO, the chocolate drink in South Africa and they are trying to impress him so guess who's supplying Milo for the Nobel Prize winner? Ladilious mehn (not confirmed yet) but I am theo only human being with Milo so imagine cooking Indomie for Mandela?

Is anyone feeling me here????? eh eh eh?????

This Arewa (northern) chic is going places.

Toh, Sai anjima mutane,

(Later people)

Ladi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eh heh...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More