Thursday, March 13, 2008

Soul E and Queen Ure

Everyone in Nigeria has probably heard about this couple and their 12.5 years age gap with former banker, Queen Ure being the older one or 'couger' as Hollywood calls Demi Moore and co. Check the gossip sections for the full gist.

Blogger Niyi Tabiti did a post on them: http://niyitabiti.blogspot.com/2008/02/nigerias-most-controversial-hip-hop.html

Recently, Funmi Iyanda's talk show, New Dawn, featured Soul E and Queen Ure to talk about their 'controversial' marriage and rising Church ministry. Honestly, the interview has altered my thinking a bit.

Here:







Great vids!

The Lala today... and I finally went to the mall and got one white ruffled top but still pick one of the ruffled tops from my last post so I can order one or two more online.

Have a blessed weekend!

Ladi

3 comments:

Wow! ok dy seem hapi. Time will tell sha. I wish dm all d best.

Aspa ur ruffl tops I lv #6.
If d 9ja Abokis/Malams can sew it u can try them. But still buy some 4 variety.

love your blog stop by my page sometime

Post a Comment

Eh heh...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More