Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wedge-a-holic


The BASHA: Croc embossed. For the first time the greek-multiple strap slipper style is working for me. I like! (Steve Madden)

The CANDYCE Stacked Python embossed (Wait why am I wearing a snake?). Fab though! (Steve Madden)




(Macys) by Michael Kors...I love! Me gusta mucho! Ina so sosai! (its making me speak languages oh!)



(Macys )by Steve Madden..I like that its simple.



It even looks like Beyonce. This is by Dereon, Bey and mum, Tina's line.

I love the wedge! My latest catch at the mall during Christmas sale happen to be a pair of suede black peep-toe wedges complete with a bow (I love bows..tastes like childhood to me). Kai, I've still not launched the shoes but I try them on all the time!

Thanks to Tiger Bites newest post on shoes, I got inspired to come out clean with my addiction.

Steve Madden is my new crush!

Ladi.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Eh heh...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More