Friday, February 29, 2008

Stressing and Lipgloss popping

Damn! I've been so stressed out this week obviously 'cuz I'm a student but planning events, doing PR, writing essays and memos, taking mid-term tests (plus spring break coming up), I actually thought I was gonna breakdown. Two of my best buddies lost their loved ones(RIP) so that was more trauma. May God give them comfort.

Thank God, my problems are almost solved though with two events today and one mega one tomorrow evening, a history test on monday, I'm getting there slowing.

Updates with my lipgloss and mascara: so last week I felt like makeup, so I kajaled my eyes (extreme black pencil), did the mascara thing and lipglossed up. Afterwards, I went to the cafeteria only to hear my friend sing "its popping, its popping" RING A BELL? Lil Mama's Lipgloss song. As per, my lipgloss was serious popping I couldn't help but crack up and rubb it away to normalcy.

Anyway, I haven't stopped biting my lips unfortunately. My lips finally cracked. Literarily. CRACKED in the middle. Really painful but thanks to an overdose of Carmex chapped lips remedy, the lippys are back to normal ready to compete with lil mama.

That wasn't the end. I started breaking out on my face. I heard stress makes you break out with acne and pimples but I never thought it made sense but now it does. I have like 6 enemies sticking out of my fuska (face) which never happens. Sha, with good punishment from Clean and Clear and St. Ives, I'll be taking them down pretty soon.

Whats the 9ja 411? Check Funmi Iyanda, Linda Ikeji and Bella Naija.

Whats with Riyanna and Chris Brown? Hmmmm!

Jordin Sparks song with Chris Brown "No Air" is awesome. I love the video too.

Still hangin' there,

Ladi.

1 comments:

HANG IN THERE DEAR. RIHANNA AND CHRIS BROWN, YES I HAVE PICS ON MY BLOG.

Post a Comment

Eh heh...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More