Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hummers and 9ja celebs 2

Continuation of my Jimmy Choo- Hummer attack on our Celebs-Musicians-dem. I got this gist from blogville. I don't spread rumours so don't attack me oh 'cuz I borrowed the gist.



P-Square just bought a Hummer Jeep painted "red" with the sole aim of spoiling themselves and painting lagos "red." I have no qualms apart from the red-paint. Does the whole town have to turn to a bull to recognize the achievements? Thumbs to their new baby though.


THE LINK: http://niyitabiti.blogspot.com/2008/02/psquare-orders-for-hummer-h2-jeep.html



Olu-Maintain "yahozee mallam" has returned his own Hummer for lack of payment. Wait isn't a Hummer like N20million? Well, according to my source, he dropped the "elephant project." Anyway, he's settled my argument.

Case closed!


THE LINK: http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2008/01/naija-entertainment-news_29.html

Courtesy: Linda Ikeji and Niyi Tabiti's blogs

KAI! GAYU SAI MUTANEN ALLAH!

Ladi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eh heh...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More