Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year Resolutions 2, Tigerbites and Jamaica

Okay, www.tigerbites.blogspot.com just showed my blog some love and did a post on New year resolutions which you should definitely read it. Theres also tips on outfits to wear on New Year's so open your eyes and start the year in style.Just click on the link- www.tigerbites.blogspot.com

As for me, I have to figure out how to start my year right. I am in a lil' town in US suffering from scarcity of Nigerian culture, which I absolutely love (farty (hausa accent), jollof rice, moimoi, salad, peppersoup...KAI!! I'm hungry already) so I can only embrace oyibo style from Eve's Church to New Year celebration/ festivities (if any).

As for my volunteering gist, I am going to Jamaica this weekend for an outreach trip. So I guess I'm starting the year with giving. I'm very excited about being in Bob Marley's hometown, Trench Town and all. Anyway, I hope this news gets someone jealous so I feel accomplished in a special way.

Anyway, lets start counting down to 2008. Close your eyes and pray.....

Ladi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eh heh...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More