Sunday, December 30, 2007

Count down to 2008

Okay, enough with the musicians in my last posts. Lets talk about 2008. Naturally, we detoxing all the mess of 2007 from ourselves and making RESOLUTIONS, the toughest part of this season (Karya ne! not really the toughest). Anyway, I have to make my resolutions and if you need help making yours, heres a list of common ones in the US:

Lose Weight
Pay Off Debt
Save Money
Get a Better Job
Get Fit
Eat Right
Get a Better Education
Drink Less Alcohol
Quit Smoking Now
Reduce Stress Overall
Reduce Stress at Work
Take a Trip
Volunteer to Help Others

Heres how to achieve 'em:
http://www.goalsguy.com/Events/n_resolutions.html

Gaskiya, not all of these applies to us Nigerians but we could get a lil' help from 'yan Amirka (hausa for "Americans"). The items on this list relevant to me are probably save money, reduce stress and volunteer more. As for, volunteering, I have more dadin labari for y'all.

So keep cracking your brains for resolutions, make 'em, keep 'em and don't forget to start the New Year with a spiritual life. We need God to carry us through.

Takecare y'all

'yar arewa,

Miss Ladi

2 comments:

Hmmm, interesting one. I don't do resolutions anymore, I set goals. Which is probably the same thing ultimately but the thing about resolutions is the success rate seems so low so i figured i'd find a new way of looking at it.

Mine are
1. financial stability
2. Develop Tiger Tem more...make it bigger and better in everyway....
and a couple more you have to read about on my blog!
www.tigerbites.blogspot.com

Great!!! I'm checking your blog now!

Post a Comment

Eh heh...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More